GoMizzou is a free mobile app designed to bring University of Missouri information to your mobile device. Currently GoMizzou offers 13 modules: Directory, Maps, News, Events, Dining, Feedback, Courses, STRIPES, Athletics, Library, Social & Spirit, Weather and Special Events.
|Iphone 2.8.1||Android 2.7.3|
Note: Google Analytics reflect Android usage only. We expect to have iPhone statistics by June.
- Updating the Dining module to include retail locations and nutrition information (Android only, iPhone complete).
- Updating User Interface (UI) to accommodate new modules, new maps functionality and Google Analytics.
- Creating a DoIT Training module (Capstone project, Android only)
- MyZou Integration
- MUPD Property Registration
- Bus Routes
The iPhone app can be downloaded directly to an iPhone from the App Store.
The Android app can now be downloaded from the Android Marketplace.
None available at this time.
Missouri Students Association https://msa.missouri.edu/
Target audience/ End Users
- MU Faculty, Staff and Students
- Anyone with an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Anyone with an Android device.
Impact on Sponsors and End Users
GoMizzou allows student, faculty and staff to access university resources on their mobile phone. GoMizzou provides users with important day to day university information including news, events, campus dining menus and course information. GoMizzou also takes advantage of the phones ability to provide location information allowing the app to help show locations and provide directions.
- Jeremy Cook
- James Russell
|iPhone 3G+||iOS 5.0+|
|iPod Touch||iOS 5.0+|
|Android Device||Android OS 2.2+|